Introducing our beautiful Gold Plated Two Layered Mangalsutra, the perfect accessory for any Indian bride. This mangalsutra features a traditional design with two delicate chains, one short and one long, both gold plated, and a golden ball at the center. The intricate craftsmanship of this mangalsutra makes it a stunning piece of jewelry.
This mangalsutra is perfect for traditional Indian weddings and other special occasions. It is also a great gift for anyone who loves traditional Indian jewelry. The gold plating on the chains ensures that the mangalsutra will retain its shine for a long time.
This mangalsutra is lightweight and comfortable to wear, with an adjustable chain length. The size of the golden ball at the center is around 6mm.
This Gold Plated Two Layered Mangalsutra is not only an elegant piece of jewelry but also holds a cultural significance, it is a symbol of love and commitment between a husband and wife. The golden ball at the center adds an extra touch of elegance to the design. Add a touch of tradition and elegance to your look with this Gold Plated Two Layered Mangalsutra.
Jewelry care instructions:
As a proud owner of Yaari Collections jewelry, it is important to take proper care of your pieces to ensure their longevity and quality. Here are some tips to help you maintain the beauty of your jewelry:
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to harsh chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, and ammonia as they can cause discoloration and damage to the metal and stones.
- After wearing your jewelry, wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to remove any dirt or oils.
- To prevent tarnishing, store your jewelry in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to keep your jewelry out of the box for some time in natural air, this will help in avoiding moisture and tarnishing.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry while showering, swimming, or engaging in other activities that may cause damage.
By following these simple care instructions, your Yaari Collections jewelry will maintain its beauty and quality for years to come.